E&B Studio is looking for a skilled UI Artist to join our Midnight Ghost Hunt team. In this project, you are a part of a small team with a lot of creative control over the visual interface of the game. As a solo UI Artist, you will take ownership of your designs all the way from prototyping to implementing and testing in the game engine. In order to thrive in this role, you should be a collaborative and creative person with great problem-solving capabilities.
At E&B Studio, we value talent and drive more than titles and rank. If you think that your skills and ambitions match up to the requirements of the role in all ways but seniority, reach out anyway. You might just have us convinced!
What You’ll Do
- Own the process of creating UI assets from concept to final in-game designs
- Implement, test and optimize designs in Unreal Engine
- Create intuitive UX flows and wireframes that suit the project’s needs
- Create and maintain documentation on your UI workflow according to best practices
- Help ideate, design and do mock-ups for new player experiences
- Iterate on designs while working closely with the other team members
- Contribute to a collaborative and encouraging team culture by giving and receiving regular feedback
What You’ll Bring
- Considerable experience working in digital game development as a UI Artist/UI Designer
- Significant knowledge and experience of Unreal Engine 4
- Familiarity with interaction design principles and iterative design processes
- Experience implementing art/UI elements from scratch in Unreal Engine, as well as a solid understanding of relevant optimization and restrictions
- Proficiency in visual design and wireframing tools
- A flexible work approach and the ability to create and test designs based on a small amount of input
- An affinity for problem-solving and a “nothing is impossible” mindset
- Great interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Passion for multiplayer games
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only consider applicants who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a mid-sized game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most(un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Vaulted Sky Games & Coffee Stain Publishing on a multiplayer hide-and-seek game called Midnight Ghost Hunt. Now we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us on this journey of delivering spectacular environmental storytelling to the game’s future maps.