E&B Studio is looking for a skilled Programmer eager to see Midnight Ghost Hunt through Early Access on Steam and beyond. Working closely with the producers, developers from other teams as well as stakeholders, you will oversee the entirety of the technical aspects of the product in close collaboration with the lead developer. This includes optimizations, concessions, as well as platform specific integrations.
At E&B Studio, we value talent and drive more than titles and rank. If you think that your skills and ambitions match up to the requirements of the role in all ways but seniority, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Examples of what you will do
- Oversee most technical aspects of Midnight Ghost Hunt, including implementation, debugging and optimization of network, back-end, blueprints and third-party integrations
- Implement gameplay and physics systems written in C++ and blueprint in the already established codebase
What you will bring
- Considerable experience as a game programmer/engineer
- Experience developing and releasing multiplayer games for PC and/or consoles
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Advanced C++ knowledge
- Experience working with continuous integration
- Great interpersonal skills and an affinity for problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: email@example.com
We will only consider applicants who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a mid-sized game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most (un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Vaulted Sky Games & Coffee Stain Publishing on a multiplayer hide-and-seek game called Midnight Ghost Hunt. Now we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us on this journey of delivering spectacular environmental storytelling to the game’s future maps.