E&B Studio is looking for talented individuals to help create awe-inspiring visuals for the new worlds we are creating. This is an amazing opportunity to work with world-class art talent and to be part of a new IP from the ground up. We are looking for people that not only push themselves to be better artists but challenge the whole team to be innovative and push our limits.
What You'll Do
- Create outstanding props from concepts and ideas, with the range from rock to spaceship
- Assess, critique, and help to improve our capabilities in prop shapes, textures, and pipelines
- Work with engineering to evolve new and better ways of creating props
- Work closely with the Art Director and creative leads to drive and evangelize our artistic vision to team members
- Collaborate with and mentor fellow team members from both in-house and off-site prop artists
- Help your team to grow into the industry-leading artist, push the limit of what is possible in game development
What You'll Bring
- Self-motivation, strong communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- 5+ years experience in AAA digital game development as a Prop Artist
- Solid experience with your modeling tool and Substance Painter texturing tools and pipeline
- Excellent understanding of the PBR pipeline within the Substance Suite
- Thorough understanding of video game development & the different pipelines in the art process
- Creative initiative and vision to take a prop to completion from either a detailed or simple concept image
- Outstanding eye for shapes, materials, color theory, detail, and visual hierarchy
- A passion for story-driven RPG games and science fiction
- Excellent decision-making capabilities
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping ability
- Unreal Experience
- Blender skills
- Experience with Photogrammetry
- Experience with procedural workflows in Houdini
- Traditional drawing/painting skills
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: job(at)ernstborg(dot)studio
We will only consider those who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a new game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from Sweden's top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most (un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Archetype Entertainment to build a multi-platform roleplaying game set in a new science fiction universe. Founded in 2019, Archetype is an autonomous division of Wizards of the Coast led by industry veterans from many of the top AAA game studios in the industry, including BioWare, Naughty Dog, 343 Industries, id Software, Santa Monica Studio, and more