E&B Studio is looking for an industry-leading Concept Artist with broad visual skills and extensive development experience to join a new science fiction project. Apply your extensive experience in pre-production and production environments to lead blue sky ideation and clarify the visual choices needed to inform downstream production. If you are passionate about exploring ideas, are driven to break through expectations into something new and fresh and have the visual skills to communicate and inspire others with that vision we’d love to talk to you!
What You’ll Do
- Develop visual targets that inform and inspire the team and consistently raise the visual bar.
- Create a wide range of visual material from high level concepts to detailed production designs.
- Work closely with the Art Director in the creation of materials that establish the artistic vision.
- Collaborate with other internal and external Concept Artists to elevate the artistic vision.
- Inspire and mentor other artists as a creative voice in both giving and receiving feedback.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in AAA game development as a Concept Artist.
- Strong skills applying contemporary concept tools and techniques. 2D required, ability to work in 3D is ideal.
- Exceptional design sense, specifically within the science fiction genre
- An outstanding eye for cinematic scene creation, with gaming experience preferred.
- A broad range of problem-solving, ideation and prototyping abilities
- The internal drive, effective communication skills, and positive team-player approach to build a truly outstanding game.
- A passion for science fiction stories, worlds and role-playing games.
How to Apply
Please submit your application here: job(at)ernstborg(dot)studio
We will only consider those who send us a CV & a Portfolio!
About the Company
E&B Studio is a new game development studio in Malmö, Sweden with a team built on experience from Sweden's top game development studios such as Massive Entertainment, Dice, Sharkmob, Avalanche, and more. We combine our skills in game development with our experience working with real-life architecture. The result is niche expertise in creating AAA environments that are believable, authentic, atmospheric, and engaging.
Our goal is to create the most (un)believable game worlds ever!
We are currently working with Archetype Entertainment to build a multi-platform roleplaying game set in a new science fiction universe. Founded in 2019, Archetype is an autonomous division of Wizards of the Coast led by industry veterans from many of the top AAA game studios in the industry, including BioWare, Naughty Dog, 343 Industries, id Software, Santa Monica Studio, and more